Learn how to easily draw a Shark and find some amazing facts about Sharks
Learn to Draw a Shark
Scroll down to download the Coloring Sheet PDF below.
Draw A Shark – Easy and Step-by-Step
When you want to learn how to draw a Shark, the best place to start is with a drawing sheet. This will help you get an idea of the proportions and basic structure of whatever it is you’re trying to draw. Plus, it can be really fun to add your own details and personalize your drawing!
There are 4 printables of drawings of Shark for kids. You can use these printables for kids to draw a cute shark. You can learn to draw your perfect shark and use it as a cut-out for your other projects.
Go through this step-by-step drawing guide for kids before you start to draw.
Supplies You Would Need
Draw a Shark
Learn how to draw a shark easily. You can draw and color it in on the page below. You can follow the grid lines to sketch out your perfect drawing of a shark with relative ease. Just follow the original image above and continue on with your drawing. Try to match them as closely as possible!
How to Use this Image
You can right-click on this image and Save As the image on your computer or device.
You can take a printout of this printable on an A4 sheet and use this as your coloring sheet.
Download the Coloring Sheet – Learn to Draw a Shark
You can download this sheet and take a print-out to draw a shark.
Rate your drawing. You can give stars to your own drawing.
Try practicing till you give yourself a 5-star for your drawing.
Strange and Interesting Facts About Sharks
Sharks have fascinated humans throughout history and around the world, and with their grace, power, and overall mystique, it’s easy to see why.
But did you know that the largest shark in existence is rarely seen by humans?
Or that there are over 500 species of sharks and rays?
Or that sharks have been on Earth far longer than humans?
Or that whale sharks are the largest fish in the world?
They can smell blood from more than three miles away, and their eyes are so powerful that they can see in dark and murky waters.
Here are some amazing facts about sharks that will blow your mind!
- Great White Sharks can be found swimming in oceans all over the world.
- Some species of sharks have the largest brains relative to their body size.
- The earliest known shark dates back 160 million years.
- Tuna are capable of smelling out submarines by detecting emissions given off by diesel engines.
- Swordfish fight off sharks with a move called slapping.
- A baby shark can swim on its own immediately after birth.
- Sharks have been around for over 400 million years, making them one of the oldest types of animals on Earth.
- There are over 500 different species of sharks living in our oceans today.
- The biggest shark ever recorded was a whopping 36 feet long – that’s as long as a school bus!
- Sharks can swim up to 25 miles per hour – that’s faster than most humans can run.
- Most sharks only eat a few times a week because their bodies are very efficient at breaking down food.
- Scientists still don’t know why sharks’ skin is so rough and textured. It may help them catch prey or move through water better.
- Sharks give birth instead of laying eggs like other fish do.
There are hundreds of coloring pages for kids. You can visit the pages and download them. You can take a printout of these drawings and can have real fun with them!
Check for various other amazing printables under Drawings category.
You can visit seaworld to learn more about sharks.
An SEO Expert, a Prolific Content Writer, and a dreamer currently pursuing a postgraduate degree in Master of Science in Psychology from St. Joseph’s College of Arts and Science. She is working as a Content Producer and Social Media Analyst.