Learn how to easily draw a person and find some amazing facts about humans
Learn to Draw a Person
Scroll down to download the Coloring Sheet PDF below.
Draw A Person – Step-by-Step
When you want to learn how to draw a person, the best place to start is with a drawing sheet. This will help you get an idea of the proportions and basic structure of whatever it is you’re trying to draw. Plus, it can be really fun to add your own details and personalize your drawing!
Go through this step-by-step drawing guide for kids before you start to draw.
Supplies You Would Need
- Good quality drawing sheet (You can download the drawing template PDF here for free)
- Good quality pencils.
- Color Pencils
- Outline markers (Check the List of Supplies page)
Draw a Person
Learn how to draw a person. You can draw and color it in on the page below. You can follow the grid lines to sketch out your perfect person with relative ease. Just follow the original image above and continue on with your drawing. Try to match them as closely as possible!
Download the Coloring Sheet – Learn to Draw a Person
You can download this sheet and take a print-out to draw your person.
Rate your drawing. You can give stars to your own drawing.
Try practicing till you give yourself a 5-star for your drawing.
Strange and Interesting Facts About Humans
In honor of National Person’s Day, here are eight random facts about people that will surprise you!
You might think you know everything there is to know about people, but you’ll find yourself with plenty of newfound knowledge after reading this article.
The next time you talk to someone, surprise them with these nuggets of information!
- People are the only animals that cry tears of joy.
- A baby’s laugh is the most beautiful sound in the world.
- The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
- The average person spends about a third of their life sleeping.
- Most people can hold their breath for about one minute.
- The average person walks about 115,000 miles in a lifetime.
- The average person blinks about 10 times a second.
- People have more taste buds than they do brain cells.
- Men are born with more bones than women.
- The average human head weighs 10 pounds
- The lungs provide the body with oxygen and help remove carbon dioxide.
- The human skeleton is 206 bones.
- There are 29 joints in each ear.
There are hundreds of coloring pages for kids. You can visit the pages and download them. You can take a printout of these drawings and can have real fun with them!
Check for various other amazing printables under Drawings category.
You can visit Wikipedia for more information on person.
An SEO Expert, a Prolific Content Writer, and a dreamer currently pursuing a postgraduate degree in Master of Science in Psychology from St. Joseph’s College of Arts and Science. She is working as a Content Producer and Social Media Analyst.