Learn how to easily draw a Girl and find some amazing facts about Girls
Learn to Draw a Girl
Scroll down to download the Coloring Sheet PDF below.
Draw A Girl – Step-by-Step
When you want to learn how to draw a girl, the best place to start is with a drawing sheet. This will help you get an idea of the proportions and basic structure of whatever it is you’re trying to draw. Plus, it can be really fun to add your own details and personalize your drawing!
Go through this step-by-step drawing guide for kids before you start to draw.
Supplies You Would Need
- Good quality drawing sheet (You can download the drawing template PDF here for free)
- Good quality pencils.
- Color Pencils
- Outline markers (Check the List of Supplies page)
Draw a Girl
Learn how to draw a girl. You can draw and color it in on the page below. You can follow the grid lines to sketch out your perfect drawing of a girl with relative ease. Just follow the original image above and continue on with your drawing. Try to match them as closely as possible!
How to Use this Image
You can right-click on this image and Save As the image on your computer or device.
You can take a printout of this printable on an A4 sheet and use this as your coloring sheet.
Download the Coloring Sheet – Learn to Draw a Girl
You can download this sheet and take a print-out to draw a girl.
Rate your drawing. You can give stars to your own drawing.
Try practicing till you give yourself a 5-star for your drawing.
Strange and Interesting Facts About Girls
What do you know about girls?
Are you looking to learn more?
Then read on to discover some fascinating facts about girls that you may have never known before. You may be surprised by what you find out!
- Did you know that the word girl comes from the Old English word girle, which means child?
- Girls have stronger immune systems than boys.
- Green eyes are more sensitive to light than brown or blue eyes.
- Lots of girls like princesses.
- Many mothers love pink color because it appears in their baby’s face when they’re born.
- It has been shown that girls’ hearts beat faster when they’re frightened than boys’.
- Girls sweat less than boys, but they tend to be more nervous than men in stressful situations.
- Girls talk three times as much as boys do.
- Girls have more taste buds than boys – 8,000 to 5,500 respectively – which could explain why females tend to favor certain foods over others!
There are hundreds of coloring pages for kids. You can visit the pages and download them. You can take a printout of these drawings and can have real fun with them!
Check for various other amazing printables under Drawings category.
You can visit United Nations website on International Day of the Girl Child.
An SEO Expert, a Prolific Content Writer, and a dreamer currently pursuing a postgraduate degree in Master of Science in Psychology from St. Joseph’s College of Arts and Science. She is working as a Content Producer and Social Media Analyst.