Learn how to easily draw a Fox and find some amazing facts about Foxes
Learn to Draw a Fox
Scroll down to download the Coloring Sheet PDF below.
Draw A Fox – Easy and Step-by-Step
When you want to learn how to draw a Fox, the best place to start is with a drawing sheet. This will help you get an idea of the proportions and basic structure of whatever it is you’re trying to draw. Plus, it can be really fun to add your own details and personalize your drawing!
There are 5 printables of drawings of Fox for kids. You can use these printables for kids to draw a cute fox. You can learn to draw your perfect fox and use it as a cut-out for your other projects.
Go through this step-by-step drawing guide for kids before you start to draw.
Supplies You Would Need
Draw a Fox
Learn how to draw a fox easily. You can draw and color it in on the page below. You can follow the grid lines to sketch out your perfect drawing of a fox with relative ease. Just follow the original image above and continue on with your drawing. Try to match them as closely as possible!
How to Use this Image
You can right-click on this image and Save As the image on your computer or device.
You can take a printout of this printable on an A4 sheet and use this as your coloring sheet.
Download the Coloring Sheet – Learn to Draw a Fox
You can download this sheet and take a print-out to draw a fox.
Rate your drawing. You can give stars to your own drawing.
Try practicing till you give yourself a 5-star for your drawing.
Strange and Interesting Facts About Foxes
Foxes are one of the most unique animals on the planet, and they have been fascinating humans with their behavior, characteristics and intelligence since they were first discovered by our ancestors thousands of years ago.
The fox has several different names in many different languages.
The Danish call it ‘rotte’, the Germans call it ‘fuchs’, the French call it ‘renard’ and the Spanish call it ‘zorro.’
But throughout the world, one thing remains the same; everyone loves to hear fox facts!
Here are eight fun facts about this small but interesting animal that you probably didn’t know before!
- A fox’s coat can change color to help it better blend in with its surroundings.
- A fox’s tail will only touch the ground when it is relaxed, so that the animal can use the tail as a rudder while running.
- There are many different types of foxes all around the world, such as red foxes, gray foxes, and arctic foxes.
- The red fox is one of the most common species of wild animals on earth.
- In addition to being good at hunting for food, gray wolves often hunt for food for their pups.
- Gray foxes were considered sacred animals among Native American tribes because they were seen as having high spiritual power.
- Arctic foxes live in cold climates year round, including the Arctic Circle! Their fur helps them stay warm by trapping air bubbles between their hair shafts.
There are hundreds of coloring pages for kids. You can visit the pages and download them. You can take a printout of these drawings and can have real fun with them!
Check for various other amazing printables under Drawings category.
You can visit livescience.com to learn more about foxes.
An SEO Expert, a Prolific Content Writer, and a dreamer currently pursuing a postgraduate degree in Master of Science in Psychology from St. Joseph’s College of Arts and Science. She is working as a Content Producer and Social Media Analyst.