Learn how to easily draw a Bunny and find some amazing facts about Bunnies
Learn to Draw a Bunny
Scroll down to download the Coloring Sheet PDF below.
Draw A Bunny – Step-by-Step
When you want to learn how to draw a Bunny, the best place to start is with a drawing sheet. This will help you get an idea of the proportions and basic structure of whatever it is you’re trying to draw. Plus, it can be really fun to add your own details and personalize your drawing!
Go through this step-by-step drawing guide for kids before you start to draw.
Supplies You Would Need
Draw a Bunny
Learn how to draw a bunny. You can draw and color it in on the page below. You can follow the grid lines to sketch out your perfect drawing of a bunny with relative ease. Just follow the original image above and continue on with your drawing. Try to match them as closely as possible!
How to Use this Image
You can right-click on this image and Save As the image on your computer or device.
You can take a printout of this printable on an A4 sheet and use this as your coloring sheet.
Download the Coloring Sheet – Learn to Draw a Bunny
You can download this sheet and take a print-out to draw a bunny.
Rate your drawing. You can give stars to your own drawing.
Try practicing till you give yourself a 5-star for your drawing.
Strange and Interesting Facts About Bunnies
Bunnies are one of the most popular pets in the world, and it’s no wonder why!
These furry little creatures are not only adorable, but they’re also relatively low-maintenance.
Did you know that bunnies are social animals that love to play?
Or that they can live up to 10 years?
Here are 10 incredible bunny facts that will make you want to hop right into owning one of these adorable pets!
- Bunnies are social creatures and love to live in groups.
- A bunny’s diet consists mostly of hay, vegetables, fruits and other treats such as pellets and dried fruits.
- They sleep for most of the day, only waking up at night to feed.
- They have a high metabolism, which is why it is important for them to eat as much as possible.
- The average lifespan of a bunny is anywhere from 7-10 years.
- Bunnies have 28 teeth. They have powerful jaws.
- They use their teeth to cut down on tough vegetation like cabbage and broccoli stems.
- Most rabbits live on the ground, but some species dig burrows underground to protect themselves from predators such as foxes and coyotes.
- Rabbits do have natural instincts to bite when feeling threatened or nervous, so it’s important for any new owner to show their pet patience as they get used to living with humans.
- One of the best things about a bunny is their gentle nature. They enjoy hopping around, exploring and being groomed, making them perfect for a family with kids who like to pick them up and cuddle with them.
How long do bunnies live?
The average lifespan of a pet bunny is 8-12 years.
Do bunnies like to be held?
Some bunnies do and some don’t. It really depends on the individual bunny’s personality.
Can bunnies be litter trained?
Yes, most bunnies can be litter trained relatively easily.
What kind of food do bunnies eat?
A diet consisting of hay, pellets, vegetables and fruit will keep your bunny healthy.
Is it true that male rabbits are called bucks while females are called does?
Yes, a male rabbit is called a buck, while a female bunny is called a doe.
What are their natural predators?
Eagles, hawks, foxes, and coyotes are bunny’s natural predators.
What makes their fur so soft?
Their hair is made up of two layers: an outer layer of guard hairs and an undercoat with fine fur.
Why do some bunnies like lettuce but not carrots?
Lettuce contains less sugar than carrots which may make it more appealing to picky bunnies who would rather nibble on something leafy than a root vegetable.
Can bunnies be domesticated?
Yes, most bunnies can become quite tame if handled regularly from a young age.
Why are rabbits / bunnies considered lucky?
In ancient Rome, rabbits symbolized fertility. Medieval Europeans associated rabbits with Easter since eggs laid around Easter time resembled baby bunnies. In England, families used to display decorated bunches of rabbit tails in the rafters of their houses to ward off evil spirits and bad luck. Rabbits have come a long way since then!
There are hundreds of coloring pages for kids. You can visit the pages and download them. You can take a printout of these drawings and can have real fun with them!
Check for various other amazing printables under Drawings category.
You can visit Petakids.com website to learn more about bunnies.
An SEO Expert, a Prolific Content Writer, and a dreamer currently pursuing a postgraduate degree in Master of Science in Psychology from St. Joseph’s College of Arts and Science. She is working as a Content Producer and Social Media Analyst.