Learn how to easily draw a body and find some amazing facts about it
Learn to Draw a Body
Scroll down to download the Coloring Sheet PDF below.
Draw A Body – Step-by-Step
When you want to learn how to draw a body, the best place to start is with a drawing sheet. This will help you get an idea of the proportions and basic structure of whatever it is you’re trying to draw. Plus, it can be really fun to add your own details and personalize your drawing!
Go through this step-by-step drawing guide for kids before you start to draw.
Supplies You Would Need
- Good quality drawing sheet (You can download the drawing template PDF here for free)
- Good quality pencils.
- Color Pencils
- Outline markers (Check the List of Supplies page)
Draw a Body
Learn how to draw a body. You can draw and color it in on the page below. You can follow the grid lines to sketch out your perfect body drawing with relative ease. Just follow the original image above and continue on with your drawing. Try to match them as closely as possible!
Download the Coloring Sheet – Learn to Draw a Body
You can download this sheet and take a print-out to draw a body.
Rate your drawing. You can give stars to your own drawing.
Try practicing till you give yourself a 5-star for your drawing.
Strange and Interesting Facts About Body
The human body is an amazing thing, capable of doing all sorts of things.
But these amazing body facts will truly blow your mind!
Did you know that you can regrow bones after breaking them?
Or that the amount of fat in your body can change the color of your eyes?
You’ll be shocked and amazed by these fascinating facts about the human body!
- The heart can beat after separation from the body
- Humans have two brains
- Nerve impulses can be transmitted over long distances
- Skin cancers are increasing
- People with dark skin have more hair follicles than light skinned people
- There are seven different human skulls
- Brain cell replacement occurs throughout life
- 8.A baby’s heartbeat begins at 21 days.
Do You Know?
- Did you know that your skin is the largest organ in your body?
- Did you know that it takes eight hours for food to get from your mouth to your stomach, and then it takes an additional six hours before it can be broken down and absorbed by the intestines?
- Did you know that if you were one inch taller, then 50% more blood would flow through your brain every minute than if you were one inch shorter?
- Did you know that for every day after puberty, we lose about 40 strands of hair per day and most people only have about 100,000 strands of hair on their head at any given time?
- Did you know that human teeth are as strong as steel (about 10 times stronger than our bones)?
- Did you know that there are two million sweat glands in our armpits?
- Did you know that we shed around 400 pounds of dead skin cells a year?
- Did you know that saliva contains enzymes which break down food, but also prevent bacteria from growing inside the mouth?
There are hundreds of coloring pages for kids. You can visit the pages and download them. You can take a printout of these drawings and can have real fun with them!
Check for various other amazing printables under Drawings category.
You can visit Britannica for more information on the body.
An SEO Expert, a Prolific Content Writer, and a dreamer currently pursuing a postgraduate degree in Master of Science in Psychology from St. Joseph’s College of Arts and Science. She is working as a Content Producer and Social Media Analyst.